March 21st-24th, 2024
A Transformative Adventure Towards Resiliency & Emotional Health
Come Thrive Alive with Us!
Set in a spacious cabin in the gorgeous mountains surrounding Prescott, AZ this will be both a time of rest and flow, as well as a time to experience a variety of trauma healing and informational opportunities with three different teachers.
All three of our teachers are Certified, have decades of lived experience, and many years of formal education in their area of expertise
We are comfortable calling ourselves lived-experience experts on the subject of learning to live through, survive, and then THRIVE after traumatic events. And we are excited and honored to share this accumulated knowledge with you as you journey towards thriving.
Some of the topics of we will cover:
- What is Trauma Informed care?
- Choosing Trauma Informed Supports
- Autoimmune Paleo: Why?
- Sound Healing Journey
- Neuroscience & Trauma Recovery
- Somatic Experiencing Class
- Individual Somatic Experiencing
- Gentle Mindful Meditation Hike
- Vagus Nerve & Vagal Toning
- Traumatic Brain Injury Journey
- Chronic Fatigue Journey
- Morning Routine Building
- Incorporating a Meaningful Spiritual Practice
- The Science of Habit Change & Habit Development Tools
- Choosing Your Words (Telling the Truth With Love)
- TRY Method: Self Regulation for Resilience (SRR)
- TRY Method: Meditation and Mantra for trauma
- TRY Method: Breathwork for trauma
- TRY Method: Full yoga class
- Fireside Chats
- 25 hours of interactive live information, worksheets, and practical application of the above.
- A gift box upon arrival including a nervous system healing device and a bottle of TRY brand essential oil, plus a few other little surprises.
- Post-retreat support in our brand-new online community for humans deeply invested in their recovery journey.
Price: $1,197 / AfterPay Available
BRA Discount: 10% off for all BRA Members!
Limit: Due to the nature of this retreat, the event is limited to 10 participants. Registration Closes February 29th.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday:
March 21st: 3:00-7:00p PDT/AZT
March 22nd: 8:00a-4:00p PDT/AZT
March 23rd: 8:00a-4:00p PDT/AZT
March 24th: 8:00a-12:00p PDT/AZT
Please Note: It is highly recommended to attend all days in order to fully experience this event and receive the full benefits. All payments are non-refundable; if you need to re-schedule for a future retreat, you will be charged a $150 service fee, and remaining funds may be applied to a future retreat within 365 days of original payment.