Women's Business Networking Group
Ventura County, California
Welcome to the fastest-growing Network of entrepreneurs in Austin, Texas!
At the core, Business Relationship Alliance was founded on the principles that we are stronger as a collective than as individuals. When we come together as a community, standing on the shoulders of previous impactful brave women, collectively we will not only reach the glass ceiling but also break through it.
Entrepreneurship is a Journey…
There are many different directions and paths you can take when starting out as an entrepreneur. Some journeys are straight and narrow, while others are bumpy and slow.
Regardless of where you are on this path, the best way to stay on track is to put it in park and ask for directions. That way, we don’t sit and spin our wheels, lost in despair.
We ask for support because we have each other!
We get by with a little help from BRA.
Testimonial goes here.
You can learn more about how our Members support each other by watching this video:
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’ve got a great idea for a product or service but don’t know where to start.
- You’ve taken a few courses and read a few books, but are stuck with how to put them into action.
- You hear opinions from others that make you doubt yourself.
- You don’t think you will have the time or money to invest in this journey.
- You’re not sure how to leverage your ideas.
- You’ve been stuck in the same space for far too long and you are trying to break free.
Do you find yourself using these phrases?
- If only I had a million followers…
- If only I were more tech-savvy…
- If only I wasn’t doing this by myself…
- If only I was more outgoing…
- If only I started sooner…
Why Join BRA in Ventura County, California
▾ ▾ ▾
Our community pledges to always:
- Value collaboration over competition.
- Hire from within our Network first.
- Price competitively and never undervalue yourself or your fellow business owner.
- Share your knowledge, advice, and skills with other Members, no matter your level of experience in your field.
Learn more about our Core Values here.
What does a virtual networking event look like?
Not your typical Zoom!
We have networking events that include:
Accountability and Productivity Sessions
Courses and Education
Social Impact and Community Fundraising
Wellness and Fitness
Spirituality and Consciousness
Wealth Management and Finance
Personalized profile landing page in the BRA Member Directory; inclusion in up to 3 relevant categories
Promotional campaign featuring you and your brand
One dedicated social media post— Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and in IG Stories
Featured in The Underwire, the monthly newsletter
One session of Wisdom Wednesday; our action-orientated online accountability and networking forum exclusive to Members
Access to BRA Network’s online community comprised of hundreds of Members across the globe
Click HERE for a full list of Membership perks!
Want to learn more about the perks of Membership?
The Fitting Room is a free online gathering, where pants are optional but the takeaways are exceptional. Join us and learn more about how the BRA Network can provide you and your business with support, growth and community.
By empowering, gathering, and connecting other women, we are working towards the advancement of all women, everywhere.
Being in the business of helping women get more business changes the landscape of the current global economy and our place in it.
We live boldly, which means we have fun, fabulous, purposeful lives and we strive to inspire the next generation of business owners.
We have an obligation to build businesses that think globally and act ethically in their business practices and production.
We enjoy the journey!