Gwen Dittmar Consulting, INC
LOS ANGELES, CA
"I am a coach and healer who helps professional women and entrepreneurs find balance, purpose, and peace while amplifying their edge, success, and income. I have worked with celebrities, athletes, lifestyle influencers who first came to me when they were struggling. I've supported them to build thriving businesses, change careers, added streams of income to existing businesses, doubled and tripled their income while paying off debt, bought homes, called in loving relationships, marriages and children, as well as revamped dead marriages, healed strained relations with loved ones, grieved the deaths of family and friends, forgave the unthinkable, accepted and fell in love with themselves for the first time in their lives. For my clients who may have had all of those things, we've created breathing room, made time for self-care, they've reclaimed their power and optimal energy, instituted boundaries and climbed mountains - literally Mount Kilimanjaro - in less than several months of training. Most of all, my clients find inner peace, joy, trust in themselves, faith in something greater than them and tap into a source that never runs dry."
Breath Work Classes
What is it:
A simple yet profound breathing technique that originates from pranayama yoga. It is an active and natural form of meditation that opens energy channels, aligns the chakras, creates flow through the body and offers an experience that is revealing and healing.
You lay on the floor, music is played, you breathe and the rest will unfold. Each Breathwork session is unique and experiences can be different for each individual. You may experience:
• Reduced stress, tension or constriction
• Feelings of openness, love, peace, and gratitude, clarity, connection
• Release of trauma or mental, physical and emotional blocks
• Release of anxiety, depression, fear, grief and/or anger
• Access to unconscious memories relevant to your healing
• Deeper states of consciousness and inspiration
Breath Work is a GATEWAY to deeper connection with yourself, your consciousness, your healing. For more information please visit: http://bit.ly/2q7gISi_breathworkclass
New and Full Moon Circles
In ancient times women gathered at the new and full moons to connect with themselves, their monthly cycles, other women in their tribe and the elements.
Gwen will guide the circles through books, poetry, songs, prayers, rituals and ceremonies. Women who have attended the circles regularly share the following as a result of participating:
- Felt accepted, seen and heard by other women (sometimes for the first time in their lives)
- Reconnected with the concept of a feminine tribe (no gossip, no judgments)
- Collaborated and built friendships with women outside of the circle
- Healed their relationship with their monthly cycle and learned to honor their cycle
- Synced their cycle with the rhythm of the moon (to ovulate during the full moon)
- Participate in ancient rituals such as smudging, singing, drumming, speaking your truth
- Released whatever didn't serve them or their life (in the full moon we let go)
- Inspire for the two weeks that lead up to the new moon circle
Register Here for Full Moon Circles on Aug 6, Sep 8, Oct 8, Nov 5, Dec 3: https://gwencoach.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=2370789
Register Here for New Moon Circles on Aug 20, Sep 17, Oct 22, Nov 19, Dec 17:
It is for the modern woman, who's SPIRITUAL and conscious, who wants to grow and learn, who has already experienced success in her career or entrepreneurial business but is at a pivitol point. She deeply desires a NEW, softer, gentler of creating than she did the first time she build her business or rose the corporate ladder career. She wants to slow down, create space, and know that her finances will still SOAR.
This mastermind is for you if:
- You are SPIRITUAL and conscious
- You want to take your life to the next EPIC level
- You long for more pleasure versus pressure in your work
- You want to do that ONE thing, but haven't figured it out just yet
- You want be proactive and feel grounded versus reactive, overworked and overwhelmed
- You desire to have a TEAM of other powerful and conscious women backing you up every step of the way
- You are interested in hiring a coach but want to create the income to make that next investment
In this mastermind you will:
- Create core values and visions
- Set intentions and goals from intuition
- Release blocks and limiting beliefs
- Process projections and judgments
- Practice self forgiveness
- Befriend and love your aspects as wise teachers
- Learn to celebrate, acknowledge and own your wins
- Set up self-care on all levels of consciousness
- Bring curiosity to our fears and resistance
- Give and receive feedback
Be prepared to heal the unimaginable, create magic, experience miracles, watch your life and businesses unfold so that you can rise to find and feel your full power.
You'll walk away with:
Tools that I have been using daily for the past ten years from The University of Santa Monica, Soul-Centered Coaching Trainings, Breathwork, EFT Training.
Loads of real life experience with healing PCOS, migraines and PPD, marathon and triathlon training and completion, sobriety for 12 years, Buddhist and Kundalini practices, being a single parent, creating a marriage having a second child, leaving behind a comfortable and lucrative career that no longer fulfilled me while needing to be an equal contributor to my family. The mastermind also includes complimentary attendance to my moon circles and breathwork classes.
- The group launches Friday, September 15, 2017 from 10 AM - 2 PM
- 3 half-day events on Friday mornings (Sep 15, Oct 13, Nov 10)
- 3 group-calls on Friday mornings (Sep 29, Oct 27, Dec 1)
- 3 peer coaching calls (scheduled between partners)
- Individual and group email coaching from Gwen
$2500 paid up front or in two installments
You will be required to attend all in-person events and group calls. No absences allowed. This is to support the integrity of the group intimacy, accountability and commitment to SELF and OTHERS.
Why does the group happen on a weekday when some women might be working a 9-5 job?
The group happens during the work week to SUPPORT women in practicing how to take time off from her busy schedules and make HER healing, growth and expansion a TOP PRIORITY.
What if I live outside of the Los Angeles area? Is this still an option for me?
Yes, you are more than welcome to fly into Los Angeles for the team meetings and Breathwork that will occur on the same evening, or join the half-day events virtually. Something magical happens when all of the women are in-person together.
TESTIMONIALS - 1:1 Coaching
"Gwen is so incredible! She helped me really connect with my feminine side. I had always been a very analytical person and my masculine side tends to show up a lot in my business. She really opened my eyes and let me know it's okay to have that receiving and soft feeling in my business. It's all about balance! I feel so blessed that I have gotten a chance to really know her, and I know that she will apart of my life forever. If you are looking for deep healing and really finding balance in life, Gwen it is!"
— JENNIFER JADEN | BUSINESS COACH
"My time with Gwen was such a gift. When I began coaching I was questioning my career and was not speaking to my mom. By the end of our year together I had moved my mother to live closer to my family and I had my most successful year in sales and I enjoyed it. She gracefully shepherded me through the storm with her steady hand and loving presence. Give yourself the gift of Gwen."
— SARA REICHLING | BRYANT REICHLING, SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY
"Working with Gwen as my life coach has been the best investment I have ever made. My wife of 16 years says the same thing. Every area of my life has been improved through being coached by Gwen – my relationship to my wife and four children, my career, and my personal sense of self-respect, to name a few key ones. Her way is powerful, yet compassionate. She has empowered me to accept where I am in my life and take action to get the results I want. If you want something to change in your life in a real and lasting way, as you are supported unconditionally, call Gwen."
— JASON AMOROSO | DIRECTOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, SAN DIEGO PADRES
"Gwen has helped me make difficult decisions with ease, knowing they are ultimately what’s right for my business. I’ve been able to work on my weaknesses and empower my strengths. I truly have been able improve the program at our sober living from top to bottom. Since working with Gwen, I've opened a second home, our staff is more aligned and our clients are happier."
— DAVE MILLER | OWNER, ATLAS HOUSE SOBER LIVING